It's okay to realize they're narcissists and let go..love you...

Be okay with how he doesn't want you anymore.

It's not personal.  

He doesn't respect you at all.  

He treats you like trash and worse and worse by the day. 

He doesn't care and never will. 

His ability to hurt you is out of this world. 

His ability to not know how much he has hurt you is unreal. 

Who he was, how he was wasn't at all reality.  He doesn't care and never will.  

Your gift to yourself for your birthday is not letting him in your life again. 

On your 33rd birthday, you had that moment and decision.  You will no longer allow others to treat you bad.  But there I was 3 years later, on your 36th birthday, you spent your birthday crying all day.  So at age 37, you will get yourself up, stand up, and just love yourself again. 

He asked to take me out today and tomorrow.  Following horrible treatment, constant hanging up, invalidating any of my feelings, treating me less than a sexual object over the phone...  All he truly did was validate how the past him was never real.  

But my sister also asked to hang out on my birthday.  Both evil beings...  Both I've loved with all of me in the past. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A man telling you how to dress

I Marry Me Today - Goodbye to What was Supposed to-be...

stop making excuses and see it as it is