I Marry Me Today - Goodbye to What was Supposed to-be...

 I thought I found my guy and that was it.  We have a family, and we live happily ever after.  

But instead, it was pure hell for years and years. 

My first bad relationship was with my own family, and I got out just enough to make into a bad marriage with an abusive man.  Then even after I made it out, I got love bombed by a felon who was on probation.  If that was how he was described as maybe I wouldn't have believed everything, but what he showed me for so so long was a whole different man than the man he truly was.  He became more abusive than my ex-husband in a very short time, while one took over a decade, this one took just under three years to become so clear.  

After over 35 years, I choose me.  I choose my happiness and my children's happiness.  No more.   

So today, I marry myself.  Never will I let someone take over me and put me down like my whole life... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A man telling you how to dress

stop making excuses and see it as it is