A man telling you how to dress

He told me today that I'm sexy and should be confident.  And to get this..to "dress the part too."  Told me to never say Im dressed bummy again.  Wow, so he does listen!  I say that when I'm in a rush to get out of my home to meet him.  I'm a single mom of 3 kids, and managed to squeeze some time for him, and that's what I get!?  What's the worst part?  I don't dress bad at all when I do make it out, it's a thing many people say so they can downplay how they look, but obviously put effort.  The same way some people say "sorry for the mess," in a an obviously clean home.  

He also looked me up and down for the first time on that date day, and said to me "is that the same stuff you had on yesterday?" and pinched at my top, and said nothing more.  

I should mention he himself hadn't changed from earlier in the morning, still in last night's outfit, which included loosely fit dark jeans, he felt high quality in because it had a tiny log on the back pocket.  I wonder if that's why he had his pants sagging as he walked despite having a belt on.  Designer belt as well.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

stop making excuses and see it as it is

I Marry Me Today - Goodbye to What was Supposed to-be...