Ask Yourself What You Want 8/31/22

What do I want?

I want a job where I can feel good going to!  Where I am valued and appreciated for what I bring to the company.  

I want meaningful relationships. 

I want a relationship where I can just be myself and be accepted, and have fun.  I am not looking for a father for my kids.  A good company to me would be sufficient. 

Now, am I willing to go younger?  Or older?

Do I realize that everyone has slept around, and that's seen casually these days?  No one commits or has loyalty they keep... 

I want friends for my kids, but how?

I get lonely, but I think I can be fine without friends for the most part.  Even though, we as humans, need people.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A man telling you how to dress

I Marry Me Today - Goodbye to What was Supposed to-be...

stop making excuses and see it as it is